I AM WINNING THE BATTLE AGAINST OMS

I AM WINNING THE BATTLE AGAINST OMS
“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience by which you really stop to look fear in the face

Friday, September 10, 2010

Mystery Diagnosis On Discovery Health Channel Show on OMS


Hello
I wanted to let everyone know that they will be re-airing the the episode of the little girl Alexa that has the same disease that my son Makhi has on Mystery Diagnosis on Saturday Sep 11, 5:00 pm for those who missed the 1st showing of it on Monday night... For anyone that knows Makhi I would hope that you take the time to watch this show. OMS is a very hard disease to explain and it helps people understand the diease and also will show you the struggles that my little man has faced to get where he is today. BTW Makhi is doing so well ...off all meds since May and no signs of OMS..... We had a scan done of him back in May also and there is no signs of neuroblastoma.... It would not be reasonable for me to say he is home free but he is sure off to a good start....PRAISE GOD!!!!!
If you could please tune in for this show on Saturday at 5pm channel 71 for those of you that live in Middletown.....

DISCOVERY HEALTH CHANNEL
(60 minutes) Mystery Diagnosis
The Toddler That Stopped Walking
TV-PG, CC
Saterday Sep 10 at 5PM
Thanks Tara

No comments: