I AM WINNING THE BATTLE AGAINST OMS

I AM WINNING THE BATTLE AGAINST OMS
“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience by which you really stop to look fear in the face

Friday, June 5, 2009

Makhi is done with his 1st year of school





I just thought I would share some pictures of Makhi. Makhi still is doing well he went down to .10 on ACTH yesterday!!! He is out of school now and will be returning to head start again in Aug.
That is all for now!!!
Hope everyone enjoys there summer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see that Makhi is making wonderful progress, Tara.

Jim S

Count your blessings said...

congrats and luv to sweet makhi

Count your blessings said...

congrats and luv to sweet makhi

Anonymous said...

Hello makhi's mother
you have a beautiful 2 daughters and a strong fighter son makhi.i have read ur many post bust naver answer you.today i m checking my email and i got ur URL abt makhi.After seeing this i want to salute u.YOU are the best mother in this world.INSHALLAH ur son will be 100 percent fine intelligent calm and caring soon.i can understand what u r going through,because i m also a passing through this process i have only one son and he has oms without NB.when i pray to my GOD i always think about all the oms children and tell to lord plz ALLAH give us the cure of this desease accureate cure plz God.Tara keep fighthing i really want to give to tight hug u are the best mom.let time will go and things will sort out.
im living in DUBAI middle east UAE.
my id is lively_aisha@yahoo.com
Tara i pray for ur makhi,u take care of ur self everything will be alright
my all love to ur daughters and makhi.
my son is 34 years old and his name is azaan.
bye