I AM WINNING THE BATTLE AGAINST OMS

I AM WINNING THE BATTLE AGAINST OMS
“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience by which you really stop to look fear in the face

Monday, March 9, 2009

On Our Way To Springfield IL







Hello to All
Tomorrow Makhi and I leave for Springfield IL. Our flight leave from the Baltimore Airport @ 8:00 AM in the morning and then we fly home Thursday night.

I am a little nervous we only have 19 mins to get off our flight in Atlanta and get on the next flight to go to Bloomington IL. Oh I hope we don't miss our flight!!!!!
I have a plan.. I bought a Thomas the Train and when I get off the plane I am going to tell him if he runs I will give him the Thomas the Train . LOL!!!!

Makhi got to spend the day at the Strausburg Railroad with his Daddy and Great Grandmother. He had the best time! He loves his trains!!

I will be sure to update you when we return from Springfield IL. Hopefully I have great news to share with you.
Tara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i pray all goes well for you both love ya Tammy

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have great news when you return! it would be awesome if we run into each other over there!
Take care!

~Jodi

www.caringbridge.org/visit/travonstclair